5 Profitable Horse Racing Betting Strategies

So, you want to bet on horse racing, but you don’t want to bet on anything that sounds plausible. It’s good for you because it’s just as hard to win a bet, especially if you don’t have a plan in your mind.

Horse racing may sound very simple. You should choose a good bet and leave the rest to fate. However, winning cannot be very easy. Of course, you may need a lot of luck, but that’s not all. 바카라사이트

Follow the betting system to maximize profits and minimize losses. In addition, there are strategies to join that can help you choose the right words. In short, betting on horse racing is not just about luck. It also includes a lot of study, research, and of course patience.

Read on if you want to know strategies to help you win more bets.

The Dutching system
You cannot discuss horse racing betting strategies without mentioning the Dutch system. This type of betting involves betting on multiple runners in a single race rather than a typical race.

The main goal of this system is to benefit from one of the runners you bet on. Your profits will be equally distributed in your choices, which can significantly minimize your losses. Of course, if you choose the right word.

Of course, for this to work, you have to calculate bets to minimize math-related losses. However, don’t worry because you don’t have to be a math genius to use the system. We can discuss its details here, but it deserves to be published.

A beaten favorite
As with all betting guides on TVG, this guide should conduct background checks on horses that are readily available on the race form. In this strategy, you will have to bet on a particular horse that lost the most recent race but had a very impressive run and winning streak before that loss. When the horse won an impressive winning streak, the trainer would try his luck in other races.

If the horse loses, the trainer will return to the previous race and give it a tremendous chance to win, and even another win in a row. It’s like a comeback. So if you notice that the horse lost the last race but had an impressive winning streak before then, it’s worth the bet.

Laying the Favorite
This is relatively easy. To use this strategy, you must bet on a favorite or the shortest chance of winning. It might backfire because they’re called favorites for a reason, but did you know that favorites only win 1/3 of their race? It’s impressive, but it also tells us that it still loses most races.

However, that doesn’t mean you have to face someone you like blindly. You have to find some elements of its loss. For example, if you see a winning candidate having a bad record on that particular surface or having never won that particular race before, you have a reason to put it on top. This is a big reason to bet with the runner, especially if you think the bookies have the wrong preference.

Another strategy used by veterans is the 80/20 strategy. This includes betting on a particular horse to win a particular place and it wins. This means that if you think the horse will win the race, you will bet 20 percent of your bet and the remaining 80 percent on a specific place like second or third place.

But why is this strategy popular? You know, a lot can happen in a race. At one point, a player is racing along the finish line, and at the next moment, until the speed slows down, many horses are already passing by the finish line. It’s too common. So if you think it can happen to your choice, the 80/20 strategy can offset that.

It’s pretty easy to get in. The gist of this strategy is to choose a horse to win over a particular bookie and bet against it on another bookie. The margin between those probabilities may be manageable, but it can guarantee you minimal compensation. If your bankroll suffers from heavy losses, you can make a ticket to get your losses back little by little.

The Last Word
There are a lot more strategies you can find on the Internet. However, not all of them work. The strategies here may all be too common, but many veterans still use them because they are proven repeatedly. Nevertheless, they are at least worth a try, as they can guarantee benefits.


  1. avatar
    baccaratsite.top says:

    You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *